Greater Control & Flexibility in Recruiting
As part of the Outstanding Work Environment initiative in the University’s Strategic Plan, Human Resources is supporting initiatives across campus to “ensure processes and supports are in place to recruit first choice applicants for staff and faculty positions.” eRecruit is a key initiative of that action.
eRecruit gives departments greater control and flexibility around the recruitment process while eliminating the volume of manual paperwork that needs to be completed and submitted for a successful recruit.
During the first half of 2013, we rolled out eRecruit for Faculty appointments. To see the enhancements made to Faculty eRecruit, check out Faculty eRecruit Enhancements.
eRecruit changes the recruitment process by providing departments with a searchable position management system which allows positions from different departments to be viewed and duplicated. Departments can classify CUPE 116, CUPE 2950, and Non-Union Technician positions on their own, while? M&P positions are still classified by Compensation.? BCGEU? positions at the Okanagan campus are classification by the Human Resources department at the Okanagan campus. With the exception of CUPE 116 positions, which continue to be posted HR Careers website on Mondays, positions can be posted on any day of the week.? Departments also have the ability to generate their own offer letters and hire the successful candidate without sending in a paper staff appointment form to HR/Payroll.
- Faculty eRecruit Quick Reference Guide
- เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดStaff eRecruit Quick Reference Guide
eRecruit Documentation & Updates
- Role-Based Documentation – see documentation for a specific role, such as Recruiter or Approver.
- Documentation of Specific Pages – organized by module.? These pages are also accessible from on-line help buttons.
- FAQs are available for specific roles in eRecruit
eRecruit Access, Training & Support
For eRecruit help desk support, please contact:
- HR Service Centre at 604.822.8139 or HRMS.Support@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com
For all other information, please contact your HR Associate.