UBC is a large employer with many different employee groups and multiple work locations. Whether you’re a new employee or a long-time faculty or staff member, at some point, you will have questions about benefits-related matters.
In this article, let us be your compass, your sign post to direct you to the information you’re looking for.
- UBC HR’s Health, Wellbeing and Benefits unit manages faculty and staff benefit programs, including health and wellbeing programs.
- UBC Vancouver’s Financial Operations and UBC Okanagan’s Financial Operations & Strategies Payroll units handle the processing of benefit enrolment and change forms.
- UBC’s Pension Office oversees the administration of both the Faculty Pension Plan and Staff Pension Plan.
- Visit the UBC HR Benefits website to find benefits information for you and your dependents, and learn how to enrol in benefits, or find the form to make changes to your benefits, or the ways you can submit benefit claims.
- If you don’t find the answers you need, contact us.
- Visit the UBC Financial Operations – Payroll (Vancouver campus) website or the UBC Finance Operations and Strategies – Payroll (Okanagan campus) website.
- Submit all your completed benefit enrolment and change forms to the Payroll office for processing. To confirm if your forms have been received and if they have been processed, contact your Benefits Administrator in Payroll.
- Another way to check the status of your benefit enrolment is to log into the UBC Faculty & Staff Self-Service Portal using your CWL ID and password.
- Visit the UBC Pensions Administration Office?to find information related to your Faculty Pension Plan or Staff Pension Plan, and who to contact if you have further questions.