HRMS is the primary source of information for UBC faculty, staff, and student employees in managing HR/salary administration, benefits administration, payroll, position management, recruitment, and workflow rules administration.
Faculty and departmental administrators use HRMS to perform the following tasks:
- View the employment history of employees
- View and update the personal information of employees
- Hire new employees and change existing employee information via ePAF
- Create and track positions via Position Management
- Create job openings / postings and hire successful applicants via eRecruit
- Electronically approve transactions submitted via ePAF, Position Management, or eRecruit
- Produce reports and extract data
The HRMS system uses software from Oracle / PeopleSoft.?It is managed jointly by Human Resources and UBC Finance.
HRMS also offers a Self-Service portal, where employees can view their personal and payroll information. Employees can only update their contact information, such as their phone numbers and e-mail addresses, in the Self-Service portal.
HRMS lets you view?employment data?about your employees. For details on how to use HRMS to look up employee data, see the HRMS Navigation and Employee Inquiry Guide.
The HRMS Position Management module lets you create and track existing faculty / staff positions.
- For details on how to use Position Management for faculty positions, see the เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดFaculty Position Management User Guide.
- For details on how to use Position Management for staff positions, see the Staff Position Management User Guide.
The HRMS eRecruit module lets you create job openings / postings and hire successful applicants for faculty / staff positions.
- For details on how to use Faculty eRecruit, see the Faculty eRecruit Training Manual.
- For details on how to use Staff eRecruit, see the Staff eRecruit Training Manual.
ePAF is designed for departmental administrators who wish to submit hires (where there is no requirement to post), terminations, and job changes electronically to Human Resources and Payroll.? ePAF is supported by Payroll department of Financial Operations.
Transactions entered into HRMS must be approved electronically. To find out more about the workflow process at UBC, check out our HRMS Workflow page.
Reports & Data Extracts
The HRMS system has over?100 standard reports that can be generated at any time. To?obtain a complete list of?HRMS queries,?please run the HRMS Query “000_MASTER_QUERY_LIST” from the HRMS Reporting database.?All of the reports can be easily downloaded into Excel;?see Chapter 9 of the HRMS Navigation and Employee Inquiry Guide for details on how to generate reports.
If the information you want is not available in any of the standard reports, custom reports can be created for you. Please email hrms.support@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com for more information about this service.
HRMS Forms & Manuals
To access the HRMS Forms & Manuals please click here.
- If you are not able to access the system, contact the HRMS Security Administrator at HRMS.Security@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com.
- If you have a workflow-related issue, contact the HRMS Workflow Administrator at HRMS.Workflow@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com.
- For ePAF-related issues, contact HRMS.Payroll@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com.
- For all other issues, contact the HR Service Centre at 604-822-8139 or HRMS.Support@ เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com.