r พา เล่น บา คา ร่า_คาสิโน888_สล็อตออนไลน์มือถือ_แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นบอลออนไลน์_การพนันออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง
Welcome to UBC!
As a new member of UBC’s faculty and staff, you need to enrol in the benefits program for your specific employee group. This will give you access to a range of benefits and programs to support your health and wellbeing. Some of these benefits also apply to your family members, including your spouse and dependent children.
Get started by enrolling for payroll and benefits
UBC offers an extensive benefits program for our employees and their eligible dependents. As a new employee, you need to sign up for your payroll, benefits and pension package.
- Learn more about the benefits you are eligible for based on your employee group, the date these benefits become effective and how much they cost.
- Complete the UBC Benefits Sign-On Session to set up your payroll and enrol you and any eligible dependents for benefits.
If you have questions related to the status or processing of your? benefits enrolment forms, please contact?Payroll.
We’re here to help!
Sometimes it’s easier to ask questions over the phone or by email. You can reach the UBC Human Resources Service Centre by:
- phone, at 604-822-8111, any time between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., or
- email, at benefitsinfo@hr. เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด www.rockyandballs.com.
Once you have set up your payroll and enrolled in your benefits package, you will want to:
- Confirm your benefits enrolment on the UBC Faculty and Staff Self-Service Portal, where you can also view your personal and payroll information in a secure online environment.
- Set up your access to the Sun Life Member Website, mysunlife.ca. Sun Life administers your Extended Health and Dental plans, and by setting up access to your account at mysunlife.ca, you can sign up for direct deposit, submit many claims and view details about your benefits.
Please contact?Payroll?if you have questions related to the status or processing of your? benefits enrolment forms.
Learn more about:
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.
Learn more about benefits
Questions about dental or extended coverage?
If you have any questions about your UBC Dental/Extended Health benefits or need help filing a claim, please contact UBC Benefits. For specific details on what the plan covers, the status of submitted claims or information about preauthorizations, call Sun Life at 1-800-361-6212 or submit a secure message via mysunlife.ca. You will need your Access ID and password to log in.