เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์_ทำยังไงถึงเล่นสล็อตแล้วได้ตัง_เกมยิงปลาพร้อมสูตร_สล็อตเครดิต ฟรี 500 ถอน ได้_รับ เงิน คืน w88
For people who struggle with substance use and addictions, it can sometimes be difficult to seek out help and support. If you are looking for help, or you want to support someone you know in finding assistance, the following resources are available.
Counselling services (addictions support)
The Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) is a confidential and voluntary counselling support service. Counsellors can help with a range of issues, including relationship challenges, stress, depression, anxiety, addiction, family issues, grief and more. Services are confidential and available in multiple languages and formats.
Read more about EFAP
EFAP?will match you and/or your dependents with a counsellor who specializes in addictions. ?You will receive short-term counselling to develop coping strategies and practical tools for abstaining from ?addicting behaviour, with the goal of maintaining abstinence over time.
If the situation requires specialized care or long-term counselling, they will work to find resources to best meet your individual needs and budget.
Click here to learn more about EFAP.
The UBC Extended Health Plan also provides reimbursement of counselling services provided by a Registered Psychologist, Social Worker or Clinical Counsellor of your choice.? You (and your eligible dependents) may be reimbursed ?for 100% of reasonable and customary charges, up to a maximum of $2,500 per person, per year. No doctor’s referral is required to access this service.
- HealthLink BC: Mental health and substance use information
- StopOverdoseBC.ca: Overdose awareness and support
- Toward the Heart (BC Centre for Disease Control): Harm reduction and overdose response
- Here to Help: Mental health and alcohol and other drug use information
Local treatment options (health authorities)
Your local health authority will have region-specific information for substance use and recovery or treatment services.
- Vancouver Coastal Health –?Vancouver, Richmond, North and West Vancouver and along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast and BC’s Central Coast.
- Fraser Health –?Burnaby, Port Moody, Surrey, White Rock, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Abbotsford, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Chilliwack, Agassiz and Hope.
- Interior Health –?Kelowna, Kamloops, Cranbrook, Trail, Penticton and Vernon, as well as a multitude of more rural and remote communities.
- Vancouver Island –?Kelowna, Kamloops, Cranbrook, Trail, Penticton and Vernon, as well as a multitude of more rural and remote communities.
- Northern Health –?Northeast, Northern Interior and Northwest regions of British Columbia.
- First Nations Health – First Nations and Aboriginal people in BC.
Community specific services including individual and family counselling, drug and alcohol counselling and specialized addiction services (gambling, eating disorders etc.).
Help Lines and Referral Services
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention: 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE)
- Healthlink BC: 8-1-1
- Alcohol and Drug Information & Referral Service:?1-800-663-1441
- BC Eating Disorders Help Line:? 1-800-665-1822
- The BC Problem Gambling Help Line:? 1-888-795-6111 or website.
Alcohol Use Support Group Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous:?604-435-2181
- Al-Anon/Alateen Family Group: ?1-888-425-2666 (1-888-4AL-ANON)
- Parents Forever: 604-524-4230 or 604-860-4203
?Drug Use Support Groups
Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Surrey Community Services: 604-584-5811
- The Vancouver Anti-Anorexia Anti-Bulimia League: 604-688-7860, 24 hour crisis line:? (604) 872-3311
- British Columbia Eating Disorders Association-Victoria BC:?1-250-383-2755
- Whistler Disordered Eating Support Group: 604-938-1006
Gambling Addict Support Groups
- Gamblers Anonymous: 604-878-6535
Sex Addict Support Groups
- Sexaholics Anonymous
- Tel: (250) 862-7122 (Kelowna)
- Toll-Free: 1-888-357-8104 (Nanaimo)
- Tel: (604) 290-9643 (Vancouver)
- Tel: (250) 309-4098 (Vernon)
- Tel: (250) 480-2118 (Victoria)
- Mental Wellbeing Resources
- Stress Coach Connects – Online Stress Management Program
- Substance Use and Addiction Support Resources
- Elder Care Resources
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.