เกมส์สล็อต ได้เงินจริง pantip_สล็อตออนไลน์ฟรี_เว็บพนันออนไลน์ _เกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์_เล่นเกมฟรี
UBC recognizes the key role that mental health plays in the workplace. Mental health impacts everyone at UBC, not just those with a mental illness. The ability of our students, staff and faculty to live, learn, work and support one another in a complex and challenging world is dependent on the mental health and resilience of our community members.
At UBC, we must take action at all levels of the institution to enhance mental health and resilience for all. This includes increasing mental health literacy and continuing to focus on decreasing mental health stigma, while equipping individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive.
Our training and educational programs aim to support the UBC staff and faculty community with tools and resources to improve mental health, resiliency and coping skills. We encourage you to learn more about the various events and activities that take place throughout the year and invite you to join us as champions of mental health and wellbeing at UBC.
Learn more about
UBC-wide mental health initiatives:
- เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดThrive – annual event to help everyone at UBC discover their path to mental health
- เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดNot Myself Today – annual workplace mental health initiative
- UBC Wellbeing – Mental Health & Resilience priority
Building mental health for all UBC employees:
Mental health resources include:
- Tools and resources for faculty and staff
- Tools and resources for managers, heads and deans
- Tools and resources for HR professionals
- Suicide intervention training
- Training programs and on-demand workshops
- Mindfulness programs and meditation groups at UBC
- Search Inside Yourself program
Helping faculty and staff in distress:
Assisting students in distress:
For more information
Please contact Miranda Massie, Health Promotion Specialist, at email@example.com.
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.