คา สิ โน มา เก๊า ใช้ เงิน อะไร_สล็อตออนไลน์777_ฟรีเครดิตถอนได้_สล็อตออนไลน์ล่าสุด_ส็อตออนไลน์รวม
Taking the time to improve our physical wellbeing is time well spent. Evidence shows that increasing physical activity by moving more and sitting less leads to many health benefits, including improved physical and mental health, a greater sense of social wellbeing, and reduced risk of many preventable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and mental illness.
Check out our resources?to get inspired to ramp up your fitness. ?You’ll find everything from guided exercises to improve your core strength to a list of walking groups at UBC and links to on- and off-campus fitness facilities that offer discounts to UBC employees and their families.
We offer various programs and services that can help you get started and stay motivated.
- Fitting in Fitness:?Find all the inspiration you need to improve your overall health, with tips and guides for heart-pumping workouts, improving your flexibility, strengthening your muscles and more.
- Walking at UBC,?including many walking groups that meet during and after the workday.
- Corporate health fitness and family discounts, both on and off campus.
- เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดVirtual health fair and online resources: Over 20 different screenings, tools and resources to help you assess your current status and make improvements towards a healthier self.
- CAMMPUS Cardiovascular Health Assessment Program
As well as our annual health events:
As a UBC employee, you have access to UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Program, which offers resources and free counselling and support on health and wellness. Talk with a health coach to learn how to better manage chronic health issues or connect with a fitness coach to develop a personalized plan to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Increasing Physical ?Activity and Reducing Sedentary Behaviour is a priority area of UBC Wellbeing. ?To learn more, download the UBC Action Framework to Increase Physical Activity and Reduce Sedentary Behaviour
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.