เว็บการพนัน_คาสิโนออนไลน์ไม่ต้องโหลด _เติมเงินป๊อกเด้งเซียนไทย_เทคนิค การ เล่น สล็อต ให้ ได้ โบนัส_เกมยิงปลาเล่นง่ายที่สุด
Personal Safety on Campus
UBC is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and respectful environment for everyone in the campus community. We have programs and services in place to minimize risks and help you stay safe.
If you feel unsafe at any time, please contact Campus Security either using one of the blue emergency phones around campus or by calling 604-822-2222 at UBC’s Vancouver campus or 250-807-8111 at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
- เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุดArrange for someone to escort you across campus
- Accidents and incidents at UBC
- Stay safe at work
- Prevent bullying and harassment
- Sexual assault resources at UBC
Staying safe on campus
If you are uncomfortable walking alone on campus, please make use of the following services.
UBC’s Vancouver campus
If you would like an escort across campus or feel unsafe at any time, please contact Campus Security . Call 604-822-2222 or contact them using a Campus Blue Phone. These phones can be found across the Vancouver campus. Simply push the button and you will be connected to the Campus Security Dispatcher.
If there is a route that is convenient for you, consider taking TransLink Community Shuttles to get around campus.
UBC’s Okanagan campus
If you would like an escort across campus, trained students or Campus Security will happily assist you. Call Safewalk at 250-807-8076, 24 hours a day, to access this service.
If you feel unsafe at any time, please contact Campus Security . Call 250-807-8111 or use a blue emergency security phone, located around campus.
Accidents and incidents at UBC
If there is an accident or incident at your UBC workplace, immediately call 911 or 2-4444 (Vancouver) or 7-8111 (Okanagan) for serious accidents that:
- result in serious injury or death,
- involve an explosion or major structural failure,
- involve the major release of a hazardous substance, or
- involve a diving accident.
Offer immediate assistance to anyone who is injured. Try not to disturb the location of the accident beyond what is required to provide assistance or prevent harm to other individuals or the environment.
To report an accident or incident at UBC, visit the Risk Management website to fill out the UBC Central Accident Incident Report within 24 hours of the occurrence.
See Accidents at Work for more information.
Staying safe at work
The following guidelines can help you stay safe at work:
- Know the locations of the nearest telephone and exits.
- Be familiar with your building’s fire escape/evacuation plan, and the location of the muster point.
- If you work in an office or building that contains hazardous or restricted materials, know what to do in case of an incident.
- Know your office’s safety warden(s) and their roles in the event of an emergency.
- Know who in your office is first aid certified.
- If possible, know who usually works in your office and their hours. If you encounter someone unfamiliar in your space and it is making you uncomfortable, contact Campus Security. If you fear for your safety or the safety of others, call 911.
- If you are working alone, be familiar with UBC’s Working Alone Procedures: Vancouver | Okanagan.
Prevent bullying and harassment
At UBC, we strive to provide a safe, respectful and productive work environment for our faculty, staff and student employees. Bullying or harassment are not acceptable and will not be tolerated at UBC.
Visit the Bullying and Harassment Prevention at UBC website for information on preventing bullying and harassment in the workplace; how to handle and report bullying and harassment; and how to support a respectful environment in the workplace.
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Occupational & Preventive Health
- Healthy Workplace Initiative Fund
- Remain at Work/Return to Work Program
- Personal Safety on Campus
- UBC Thrive
- Breastfeeding Friendly Spaces at UBC
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.
Notice Something Unsafe?
If you would like to report broken lights, overgrown landscaping, or unsafe building infrastructure, call Building Operations at 604-822-2173.